Status #1067

should we possibly be focusing more and educating on the [...]

Loganlea, Queensland
via The Full Circle Project
should we possibly be focusing more and educating on the younger generation, the inheritors - the ones that will have the vigor to effect change (if not already) as were getting old. a simple thought would be if we told all ours kids that money (or any control mechanism) is just a temporary place-holder to be replaced by a fairer system of sharing when they are old enough to enact it themselves (as currently 90% of people now are just too set in there ways and too sacred to try what the other 10% are suggesting (with great evidence imploring the need to change i might add)). when they are older and trapped by the rule of money, forced to comply, they will remember that this monetary control was only meant to be temporary and its about time we work this fairer system out. again what if we teach absolute kindness and fairness in day-care so they know from the earliest age how they world should be behaving
one under god [on strike/on point]
the education of kids sounds god in theory..but the education system has done its job..they have no attention span..better to active the old hippy network..their our sleeper cells [after all we oldies let this crap happen]
Tuesday 4 August 2015, 07:36:47
Please look up the Sudbury Valley School. This is the most effective educational model that I have come across in all my years as a teacher and as a student of education.
Tuesday 4 August 2015, 19:45:23
Tuesday 4 August 2015, 19:45:29
Please login to make a comment

© 2014 - 2019 Prepare For Change
Prepare For Change is powered by Coeō © 2014 - 2019 Coeō (Matthew Dowle) | Designed and developed by Matthew Dowle | Coeō Terms and Conditions / Legal | Sitemap